Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life's To Dos

There are quite a few things that I'd like to do before I leave this beautiful little world. These things range from giving up Coke to learning Arabic to graduating law school to having a pet Flemish Giant rabbit to retiring in Switzerland. I think most people have a similar list of "Life To Do's" either written down somewhere or logged away in the day dreaming corners of their brain.

Here's something that should be on everyone's "to do" list.

I saw a link to this video on a friend's facebook (thanks Spencer) a few weeks ago and freaked out! This is a video of an event held every year in Gloucestershire England called "The Cooper's Hill Cheese Rolling and Wake." Essentially, the event consists of a group of people charging down a nearly vertical hill after a rolling wheel of local Gloucestershire cheese. Insanely entertaining to watch, just imagine how fun it would be TO DO it!

The video doesn't do the hill's decline justice. Click here for some pictures from a better angle.


1 comment:

Katie said...

I seriously almost peed my pants.